Tuesday, March 10, 2009

For Heather and Kira

My name is Erika and Heather was one of my Best Friends and Kira was my Goddaughter. I miss them both so much every day! I know I am not the only one who feels this way so I wanted to create a safe place where we all could share memories and keep them alive in our hearts.

The thing I miss the most is talking to Heather on the phone every day. I miss her voice and conversations. I miss Kira's big hugs! I want to share some pictures with everyone. These are the last most recent photos I have. I would love to see your photos. Please share.Heather helping Kira make a necklace at Layla's party October 2006
Layla(my daughter) and Kira with their soda mustaches October 2006
Kira and Layla making puppets and crafts in their Art T-Shirts July 2006
Kira and Layla at Sesame Street live 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment