Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More Fun for the Kids

photos: balloon animals, balloons, Heather,Kira

After the Bounce House and Popcorn was set I thought what else makes a Family Fun Day? Balloons of course and face painting, and who could forget cotton candy. First I called Jodini who is a local clown that does magic and she referred me to Rusty the Clown also known as Jim.

I called Jim and he told me that he would talk to his group"Clown Alley" and they would donate their time. When I heard from him again I was delighted to hear that he would have people there to do balloon animals as well as face painting. I can not get over the response from the Gainesville community for this event. It really touches my heart.

So, thank you to the Gainesville Clown Alley for being a part of this Family Fun Day in honor of Heather and Kira on April 11 at Possum Creek Park starting at 2pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment