Monday, March 16, 2009

Family Fun Day Contributors Continued





When I talked to Ben over at A.P. Limo about being involved in this event there was no hesitation at all. He simply told me yes, whatever we can do, please let us know. So, A.P. Limo is going to bring their newest edition the "Gator-zilla" to our Family Fun Day for Heather and Kira on April 11 at 2pm.

"AP Limousine is proud to introduce GATOR-ZILLA !!!


The most Incredible SUV limousine in the WORLD!

Gator-zilla is the largest super stretch limo in all of North Central Florida. With seating for up to 27, Gator-zilla has the most seating of any limo in Florida. Loaded with all of the esentials like 10 flat screen tvs and a huge custom stereo, it is no wonder why this monster limo has quickly become our most requested limo." A.P. Limo

Check out their link for our event: http://www.aplimo.net/events/30/Memorial_Family_Fun_Day_-/Thank you A.P. Limo for donating your time to help make this day a special one that the community won't forget!

1 comment:

  1. Erika, I know you have tons of pictures, but I have just placed pictures from the final memory card from Heather's camera. It looks like she and Kira had a great day that day. I only uploaded the one picture of her and the rest of of Kira.

    You can find these pictures at http://gallery.me.com/bobradcliffe#100129

    Again, I am looking forward to being down there for this celebration. You can email me at ncgator@mac.com.

    Bob Radcliffe
    Durham, NC

    ReplyDelete